BOSTON SOCIAL FORUM
This track will focus on the problems within the criminal justice system. It will look into
the causes, the extent and the possible alternatives to the present existing criminal
justice system in USA.
1. “History of the prison crisis in MA”
1. A workshop and discussion with ex-prisoners.
2. Campaign to build safer communities
3. A workshop and discussion with prisoners’ family members.
4. The real cost of war on
5. The real cost of prisons for women and children
6. The real cost of financing and
7. We’ll also have a ‘ DDU cell’ so people can see the space in which prisoners have to
spend 23 hours of their day.